Thursday, July 22, 2010

Course Summary

I am tired--but excited! There are too many things that I learned to list what I received from each one. Besides, there's too much to go back to that I didn't explore as fully as I would have liked. Kudos to the staff for offering true diversified learning instead of the follow-me that I received in other technology courses. Yes, Yes, Yes, I would enroll in another course of this type.

In six weeks (that seem short now that I'm finished) I have reconnected with my extended family through Facebook, I have created documents through Google Docs to use next year, I have started a wiki to share with my fellow math teachers on our campus, I have found a plethora of sites where I can connect with Special ed. teachers or math teachers to help with diversity in my classroom, and I know where to go to get help or inspiration when I need it. That's just a small part of what I will take with me from this course

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You did it! Looking back you have accomplished so much and I'm glad you will continue with some of these things! I will mark you complete for the class!

    ReplyDelete