Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thing #15

Delicious was very interesting. I'm not sure how I would use it yet. If my math department chooses to use the math wiki to store teaching tools as a group, then I think the wiki would be the most efficient way to share resources. If not, I will probably use delicious because it would probably be easier to get to in a hurry. Of course, the wiki would have each tool separated by objective, so maybe I'll just use both.

I liked the way I could edit using delicious and I liked the ease of getting to my bookmarks. There are a lot more things I can do with it and I'm sure that will just take practice. My next goal is to see how google reader and delicious can work together to save me time in researching math videos.

All in all, I am learning a great many things in this course that I feel I will be able to use in my classroom next year.

1 comment:

  1. I think the shared feature you mentioned for delicious is a great idea. If any of the math teachers finds a good website, the others would have the benefit too!

    ReplyDelete