Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #11







This section was certainly full of information--more information than I will be able to digest during this course. I'm still old fashioned in that I keep my photos in albums. The Flickr site alone will take months for me to become proficient with. Groups and Tags were also interesting. If I were to store my pictures online, I'd definitely need these features to be able to find the ones I wanted again.

We were asked to research a theme in Flickr and download photos for this blog entry. This time, the mother in me got the best of the teacher. My son shipped out to Kandahar, Afghanistan last week and I just had to spend time researching pictures of the area to see where he was.

I still do not fully understand the formatting and sizing of the pictures, but I guess that will come with time. PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you are staying on top of this class with everything you have going on. I agree that some of these sites are overwhelming. I keep on plowing through.
    I am praying for your son and our troops.

    ReplyDelete