Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thing #13


My cartoon was taken from the comic generator. This one was easy to create--not so easy to save. All you have to do is choose the comic strip you like and follow the prompts to input the text you like. I saved it to my document file and then couldn't open it. I still don't know why it let me add it to my blog today????

This is a very interesting section. I've never made pictures before or included them in anything I've posted on the internet. This picture was taken from the Shape Collage generator. The only thing I had to do was download the program, drag the pictures to the window, and create the collage. Then I saved the collage to my documents. Many of the pictures I made would not open once I saved them because I didn't have the right programs on my computer. This one was really simple.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the shape collage generator. I love that. I need to check and see if they have book shapes!

    ReplyDelete