Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #21

Thing 21 was interesting and I found that I had already started a calendar for my summer classes so I just finished it--daunting schedule! I had also used Picassa when I did the pictures for my collage and slide show. I got into iGoogle and made a web page but would really like to spend more time with it and see how I might customize it more. It has more "junk" in it than I would like.

Google has a lot of tools--some good and some not so good. As a teacher I will definitely use the Picassa tool and add more and more math pictures to use in math papers that I create. I'm really scared any more of using student pictures for anything. The calendar will come in handy next year in lieu of a hand written copy. I wish I had my printer here at home so I could print some of these things to see what they look like offline. IGoogle is just fun and it may be fun to have it come up--I can see the temperature and any breaking news before I come home in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. I use my igoogle page as my default. I even have favorites saved there. I guess it's what you get used to using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I like the favorites idea!

    ReplyDelete